SAN DIEGO CHARITY EVENTS
- Fri, Jun 03Vista Valley Country ClubFORE the Casa Kids Golf Tournament is held to raise money for the integrated programs helping San Diego children, youth, and families who are affected by or at risk of child abuse. Contestants can enjoy games, refreshments, and other activities at select holes.
- Mon, Jun 06Rancho Santa FeEnjoy 18 holes at the prestigious Fairbanks Ranch Country Club nestled in beautiful Rancho Santa Fe. Tournament proceeds support JA's life-changing programs that foster work readiness, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy skills.
- Mon, Jul 11Rancho Bernardo InnOur San Diego golf tournament will take place on July 11th at the beautiful Rancho Bernardo Inn and promises to be a fun-filled day for a great cause. Featuring a full day of golf and hospitality, this event will support Fred Finch Youth & Family Services.
- Mon, Jul 25VistaThe annual tournament includes a shotgun scramble at 12 noon, contest & mulligan packages, opportunity drawings, and a LIVE auction during the cocktail reception and post-tournament dinner. Proceeds benefit the Food Bank’s critical hunger-relief programs.
- Thu, Sep 15The Inn at Rancho Santa FeThe annual runway show and luncheon, held for 67 years at the historic Inn at Rancho Santa Fe, highlights the latest trends from the fall/winter collections of a carefully curated selection of the center’s renowned retailers. We hope you can join us!
- Sat, Sep 17San DiegoJoin us for a special evening to come together and raise funds in support of the essential programs and services Father Joe’s Villages provides to children and families experiencing homelessness.
- Fri, Sep 30Del MarJoin us for a day of golf and refreshments at the luxury Grand Golf Club in Del Mar. Admission includes tournament play, a player gift, and lunch with an award reception to follow. Tournament proceeds directly benefit three critical needs at Father Joe’s Villages.